In the midst of harvest, you can track operational jobs that come up. Harvest activities can be created on the web or mobile device. Additionally, you can convert them from an existing planned activity.
1. Select the existing planned activity and convert to an Actual or Create a New Actual
2. Make sure that "Harvest" is selected
3. Add the basic details, and location(s)
4. Add an operation along with the associated rates and information
5. Once all information has been added, click Save
Selecting "Harvest" is important as this will tie it to all the reporting information with Agworld's Harvest tool. This can be accessed under "Workflow > Harvest"