When converting a job for a single field to an actual, sometimes that job cannot be completed in one day (hand harvesting, manual labor on field, weather).
In Agworld, you can track each time that you went back to that job to have a record of each application and track the time spent on that field.
- To start, begin the process of converting the single field job to an actual on the Ipad
- Tap the field. Change the activity area to represent the amount completed.
3. Once all necessary information is entered, Tap Submit. If you intend on creating multiple actuals tap Not done yet (Submit and keep in todo)
4. After syncing, navigate to the maps page and tap on the job. To create another actual tap Convert to Actual Again
5. You can view all actuals for this job under Job History