The Historical Trends PowerBI report will give you some high level visualizations into the performance of your company.
There are graphs which will show you trends over time, such as:
- Your farm total area and crop breakdown
- Your total cost by crop
- Cost categories (Fertilizer, Seed, Chemical, Operations)
- Revenue by crop
These graphs and tables have been designed to help you answer questions such as:
- How has my farm operation changed over time?
- What percentage of my total cost has been allocated to specific input categories (fert, chem, seed etc) over time?
- What are my historic gross margins for each crop?
For example, the graph below shows a change in % revenue over time showing a decrease in revenue from Alfalfa and an increase in revenue from Corn.
There is also a data table, which shows your gross margin for the whole company, as well as a breakdown for each farm.
The next Agworld PowerBI report is the Input Planner, which can help you forecast input requirements over specific date ranges: