NOI's are submitted to CalAg through recommendations. Before creating NOI's ensure that your permit has been properly imported into Agworld.
Make sure to include the following information in your recommendation so the NOI is successfully sent to CalAg.
- From either the workflow tab or maps page create a new recommendation.
- Fill out all relevant information. The following need to be included for the NOI:
- The job's name.
- Verify the field has a crop set
- Enter the date application is to commence
- Field(s) and acreage to be sprayed. Note that if you have an activity that has multiple locations, the NOI will be submitted for all of them.
- Check 'Submit Notice of Intent.' This box needs to be ticked for the NOI to be sent to CalAg.
- Add any pests or problems to be controlled.
- Add the pesticide and rates to be applied.
- Add in operations to record overhead costs.
- In application details, add the application rate.
- Add an application method. This needs to be entered or the NOI will not be submitted.
- If assigning an operator company/operator ensure they have a valid license within Agworld.
- Once all of the information is entered, save the recommendation for the NOI to be submitted.