Figured is an easy to use farm financial management software that works hand-in-hand with Xero. Figured and Agworld share a vision of a connected farm, where growers and their advisors can access quality, real time data to inform timely decision making. This vision lead to an integration that allows a cropping plan and budgets created in Agworld to flow directly into a Figured balance sheet. Integrating these two systems not only saves time entering data but it ground truths the financial plan with a field plan created in Agworld.
The diagram below explains the flow of information. Planned production data in Agworld can be sent directly into your Figured account, where you can categorise expenditure and income for each enterprise. Figured and Xero then integrate to reconcile your actual costs to each enterprise in Figured.
It is quick and easy to link your Agworld account to your Figured account.
- Contact Agworld Support and request and API Key for Figured
- Log in to the Agworld website and access your API Key by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and then User API
- Highlight the newly generated Secret key and Copy to Clipboard (right-click -> copy or Ctrl-C)
- Login to Figured at https://my.figured.com, open the farm and go to Settings
- Select Agworld Integration
- Paste in Secret Key copied from Agworld (Right Click -> Paste / Ctrl-V) and then select Agworld account from dropdown list. Click Save.
Now your accounts are connected, you can import the Agworld budget. You can access a step by step guide on importing a budget from Agworld in Figured's help centre (scroll down to "Importing Agworld Budget").
During this import you can match your Agworld planned costs to Figured Direct Cost Categories.