Tags, input tags and colours can be used to label and categorise Jobs in Agworld. This article will explain how to add tags, input tags and colours to Jobs, both individually and in bulk.
For more information on what each function is used for with examples, please visit this article: Using Input Tags, Activity Tags & Colours on Agworld Jobs
How to add tags or colours to an individual Job from the iPad app:
1. Tap on a field on the maps page and tap on 'New Job' from the Jobs panel on the right of the screen (or tap 'New Job' from the 'Jobs' page), then select which type of job you'd like to create (actual, work order or recommendation)
2a. Colour: At the bottom of the form, locate the 'Colour' field, then tap 'Set Colour', select a colour
2b. Activity Tags: At the bottom of the form, locate the 'Tags' field, then tap 'Add tags'. Then, select an existing tag or add a new tag by typing and tapping 'done'
2c: Input Tags: Under 'Inputs & Operations', tap 'Add an input' to add in the relevant input(s), then add your input tag under 'Tags'
How to add tags or colours to an individual Job from the website:
1. Click on a field on the maps page of the website (or navigate to 'Workflow' > 'Jobs') > click 'Create' > 'New Recommendation/Work Order/Actual'
2a. Colour: In 'Basic Details, under 'Other', you can set a colour by clicking on the 'Colour' dropdown box and selecting one of the colour options
2b. Activity Tags: In 'Basic Details', under 'Other', click on the dropdown box for 'Tags' and either select an existing tag or add a new one by typing and then clicking 'Create "tag name"'
2c. Input Tags: Under 'Inputs & Operations', add in the relevant input(s), then add your input tag under 'Tags' below the price
How to bulk tag Jobs on the Agworld website:
- In the green menu on the Agworld website, hover your mouse over 'Workflow' and click 'Jobs'
- Add any filters you'd like to apply, such as farm, inputs or date range and click 'Apply'
- Select the jobs you want to update by clicking the tickboxes to the left of the job
- Select 'More' > 'Add Tags' or 'Set Colour'