Looking for ways to speed up data entry? The shortcuts icon is great way to do that!
This button allows you to quickly create a new job, create a new pin, or measure a distance / area.
On the iPad App, you will find the shortcut button on the top right corner of the Maps page.
To hide or change the order of items in shortcuts:
1. Tap on the lightning bolt shortcuts button on the Maps page
2. Tap Edit in the top-right menu
3. Tap on the 3 lines on the left and drag your finger up or down to move the available options around to your liking
4. You can hide shortcuts by tapping the red '-' button to the left of the shortcut option, or show hidden shortcuts by tapping on the green '+' button
5. Once you have your preferred order set up, tap Done to save your shortcuts