Express Rx allows you to comprehensively plan which fields to apply variable rate fertilizer jobs. After a template has been applied and sampling results are processed, the Rx's from the selected template will be generated.
What else can you do? ✏️
- Bulk create and queue up sampling jobs
- Use precision formula templates to create prescriptions
- Create reports
Locating Express Rx 📍
- Work Flow | Prescriptions // Select Express Rx
Express Rx Equations 🔢
- Equations are pre-made based on the Nutrient Rx formulas sent in by the customer. If you would like templates added into Agworld please contact Customer Support 📞 970-460-8660 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once templates are created, they will be selectable and can be applied to any field with sample results
Sampling Jobs 🕳
- For Express Rx to work, a sampling job must be made. Once the results come back from the lab and process for precision, the Rx's from the pre-selected template are automatically created. For the template to run the soil results must be present for every formula within the template.
- After it is applied to a field and the prescriptions were created, the formulas will show up in Workflow | Prescriptions page All tab
- Next, you will need to approve and convert any prescriptions you wish to action
Now give it a try!