Looking for ways to speed up data entry in Agworld? The Jobs page under the Workflow tab in Agworld is a great way to do certain tasks in bulk. This includes:
- Printing Jobs
- Tagging Jobs
- Adding Colors
- Converting Activities
- Assigning Jobs
- Sending PDF's
But first, learn how to use the Filter on the left hand side to narrow down your list of Jobs!
- Go to the Workflow > Jobs page
- Filter for either Todo, Done or Draft Jobs
- Use the filter tool on left-hand side to sort for the jobs you would like to print. There are a ton of filter attributes you can use to find jobs!
- Click Apply to save the filter
Using the Bulk Update Features form Jobs Page:
- Go to Workflow > Jobs page
- Filter for the jobs you would like to print (remember to hit apply to save the filter!)
- Click the check box to the left hand side of the jobs you want to print
- Next, use the Bulk Update Icon Options at the top left.
- Send PDF
- More ( Discard, Change Due Date, Add Tags, Set Color)