The filters on the job page can be a very powerful tool when you are looking for which fields meet your particular criteria, for example, which fields have had a specific product used on them, or what jobs are due in the next few days by location. By default, the filtered jobs appear in a list view to show details of the jobs, but the map view is designed to give a visual representation of what fields match the filters. This article will run through an example of how to visualise which fields had lime applied to them.
On the Agworld iPad app:
1. Click the burger menu on the top left and then tap on 'Jobs' from the green menu
2. Choose whether you'd like to view 'To Do' or 'Done' Jobs at the top of the page
3. Tap on 'Filter' on the top right corner of the page
4. Chose the options to filter e.g. under the 'Products' filter, we'll search for 'lime' and select the product
5. Tap on 'Save'
6. Change from 'Details' to 'Map' view by clicking the 'Map' button on the bottom of the Jobs screen. A map of the filtered jobs will now be shown (In this example we have selected all Jobs where lime has been applied in 2020). You can tap on the looking glass symbol in the bottom right corner of the page to 'Show Job Pins', which will allow you to get more details of the matched Job.
On the Website
1. Hover your mouse over 'Workflow' in the green menu and go to 'Jobs'
2. Filter the Jobs in the panel on the left of the screen as needed and then hit 'Apply' to get a list of what jobs match the filter(s)
3. Switch to the map view by clicking on the drop-down on the top right corner of the screen, and selecting 'Map View'
4. A map view of the Jobs that you have filtered will appear on the right-hand side of the screen which you can expand. Click on the pins for more details