These webinars address several different topics from how to map your fields in Agworld to creating jobs and running reports. Click the topic below to start watching!
USA / CA Webinars: 🇺🇸🇨🇦
- Logging into and navigating the Agworld website, creating seasons, mapping your farms and fields from scratch
- Overview of Agworld, how your agronomist can invite you to Agworld, accessing your Agworld account, setting your password for Agworld, navigating the Agworld platform
- Navigating the Agworld iPhone and iPad apps, creating and completing Jobs
Crop production planning
- Jobs page - locating jobs and dispatching, viewing your agronomic and financial snapshots, running a farm performance report, standard reports, custom report overview
- Find and replace, adding users, price management, asset management
- Recording harvest on the Agworld mobile apps
- Insights on the iPad app, agronomic and financial field snapshots, farm performance report
- Microsoft Power BI is a business analytics service which provides interactive data visualizations and business intelligence capabilities. Agworld's integration with Power BI allows Agworld users to pull their agronomic and financial data into Power BI. Join Ali Shannon as she explores the range of dashboards and reports available to give you a deeper insight and understanding of your financial position and farm performance.
AU / NZ / ZA Webinars: 🇦🇺🇳🇿🇿🇦
Getting Started with your Agworld Account
Crop Production Planning
- How to navigate the iPad/iPhone, how to create an actual from scratch, how to convert a recommendation/plan to actual, viewing your actual data on iPad/iPhone, farm performance report
- Planning reports, planned financials, shopping list, standard reports, farm performance reports, custom reporting
- Overview of the report types in Agworld: planning reports, farm performance reports, custom reporting
- How to use price management to set default costs against products
- Recording harvest activities on the website and mobile apps, what's included in the John Deere integration in relation to harvest, introduction to PCT yield layers, field insights on the mobile app, brief update of what's coming for harvest development in Agworld.
- Recap how to record harvest information, where to find field snapshots and insights, how to generate actual cost and gross margin reports on a farm, crop and field level in Agworld, demonstrate the power of custom reports
- Tips and tricks to streamline your Agworld processes
- Microsoft Power BI is a business analytics service which provides interactive data visualizations and business intelligence capabilities. Agworld's integration with Power BI allows Agworld users to pull their agronomic and financial data into Power BI. Join Agworld Account Manager Charles DuBourg as he explores the range of dashboards and reports available to give you a deeper insight and understanding of your financial position and farm performance.
- The 2020 season may be almost done but it's not too late to get value from your Agworld account - even if you haven't been as active as you wanted to be this year
- This webinar covers the tools and functions you can use to ensure your data from throughout the season is accurately captured and reported on
- Learn how to get connected with your agronomist in Agworld, and the added benefits of collaboration
- Introducing Agworld and PCT Agcloud as integration partners
- Exploring how this integration adds value for engaging growers with Precision Ag information
- How to access and setup the integration
- Your definitive guide to ensuring your Agworld account is set up and ready for success in the 2021 growing season
Planning for 2021
- Tools for creating and sharing crop production plans for your clients
- Quick update of whats new for planning in Agworld
- Tools for creating you own crop production plans for the upcoming season