Each User at the company will be able to log in to one iPad, one iPhone and the Agworld website on any computer. You as the administrator of the company can choose what level of access to your data you would like them to have (e.g. no financial view, or no planning access).
To edit a users details follow these steps on the Agworld website:
- From your maps page select the farm or company the user is allocated to
- Click the menu button to the right of the farm name (three dots)
- Select view company users
- Hover over the user you want to edit (there should be an edit button on the right hand side) click on edit
- Scroll down to the parts that require updating
- Make the desired changes
Ensure you click the green save button under each section of the user page in order to apply the changes.