You can print your maps from the Agworld Maps page on the website. You have the option to adjust your view before printing and can select specific farms and fields in the print.
To adjust your printing view:
- From the Farm Maps page, navigate to the top right corner of the screen
- Click on View Options
- Check or uncheck the boxes you'd like to adjust, such as "printer friendly view", "show field labels" etc.
- Click anywhere on the map to close the View Options panel
To print your maps:
- Click the print button in the top right corner of the screen. This print button looks like this:
- This will open a new tab in your browser, where you can now filter to only select specific farm or fields. You can also change your map orientation from portrait to landscape and increase the size from A4 to A3.
- You can also zoom-in and zoom-out or move the map around with your mouse to get the view you would like.
- If you'd like to adjust your view options, close the tab and adjust them back on the maps page, and then hit the print button again.
- Once you're happy with the selection, click on the grey Print button.
- This should pop-up your print modal in your web browser, where you can then click print again
Note: You can change the print options to "Save as PDF" if you wanted a PDF copy to email or share with someone digitally