You can customise your crop colour preferences from the Agworld website to change the default colours that appear on your farm map.
This can be done from the map or planning page!
How to change crop colour from the maps page:
- Navigate to Maps | Farm Maps
- Click the field
- On the right hand side of the page, click the colour drop down.
- Once you choose the color, click OK
To change the crop colour from planning page:
- Navigate over to Planning | Farm Planning.
- On the right hand side of the page, you'll find the plan overview with the assigned crops in a season.
- Click on the colour box in the plan overview section, change the colour using the colour selector and click out of the box once selected.
4. Sync any devices linked to your user account to update your map crop colour.
Note: at this stage, colours are assigned at a crop level (not by variety or use).