If you're sowing more than one crop into a field, and want the Agworld map to reflect this, you'll need to split your field boundary. This will take the original field, split it into two and hide the original field. In future seasons, you can use the Select Fields in Use This Season tool to then turn fields on/off.
You need to make these changes on the Agworld website. Here's how:
- From the Maps page, find the field you'd like to split
- Click on the menu next to the field name
- And choose the option "Split Field Boundary"
- Click down the middle of the field, where you'd like the split to be
- Click around the outside of the field, so that one side of the field is completely surrounded by the white dots
- Once your last point is connected to your first point, you will have the option to save
- You will now have two fields
- The crop and variety will now be assigned to both sides, but you can edit this on the maps page, or through Planning
- Any activities/plans you have already created for these fields in the selected season will remain on those fields
- In future seasons, you can turn on/off this split through Select Fields in Use This Season
- You can cut these new fields into more fields, if need be
- The fields don't need to be the same size, your cut can be anywhere you like, and you can manually adjust the area after you've cut the boundary
- The new fields will not carry over any historic rotations or product usage