Pins help you keep track of specific locations and mark areas of significance. They can be used to mark anything of importance on your farm map: hazards, weeds and pests, silos and more. Anyone who is connected to your Agworld account will have instant visibility on where the pin is located and can add notes to the pin so everyone is on the same page.
How to drop a pin on the website:
- Go to the Maps page, and change from the Field menu to the Pins menu
- Click on Create a New Pin
- Click anywhere on the map
- Name your pin, choose a pin category and then Save
How to drop a pin on the iPad:
- Go to the Maps tab
- Tap and hold down your finger anywhere on the map where you'd like to place the pin
- Name the pin and select the pin type
- Tap done
Holding down on the maps screen to drop a pin but it's saying current location instead? Your location services are currently active. If you open the Field/Pin list on the left of the maps page, tap on the Pins tab you'll be able to create new pins using your current GPS location.