Do you have planned jobs or recommendations in your Todo list that are no longer relevant to this season? You can discard them from Agworld with a simple tap so that they no longer clog up your todo list.
On the iPad, here’s how:
- In the Todo tab tap on the job you’d like to discard
- At the bottom of the menu tap on “Discard Job”
- Confirm that you’d like to discard the job by tapping “Discard”
On the website, here’s how:
- Go to Maps and click on a field
- In the Todo list tap on the job you’d like to discard
- You will see a preview of the jobs, with the “Discard” button in red in the bottom left
- The Job will immediately discarded and disappear from your Todo or Done list
If you have a whole bunch of jobs you'd like to discard at once, you can Bulk-Discard jobs:
- On the website navigate to Workflow > Jobs
- In the Todo list, tick all of the jobs you'd like discarded
- Click on the "More" button and choose "Discard Job"
- The jobs will be marked as discarded and removed from your Todo list
If you'd like to delete the Job completely, you will need to click on the job and select "View", then under the "More" button choose "Delete Activity". You can only delete jobs you've authored.