(Note: Only Company Administrators have the ability to create new User accounts)
If you've got an Agworld account and would like your colleagues to join your Company, you can add them as a User. You can add as many Users as you'd like into your Agronomy company for free. By default, they will not be able to see any financial or company admin information.
Each User will be able to log in to one iPad, one iPhone and the Agworld website on any computer. When they first log in, they will automatically trigger a free trial of the Agronomist Plus subscription. After the trial period, they will be able to continue to use Agworld by purchasing a subscription.
To create a new User:
- From the Agworld website, Navigate to Company Settings > Users & Employees
- Click on Add New User
- Enter their name and email address
- You may choose to purchase a subscription, or leave the box blank
- The new User will receive an activation email to create a password and log in to their account
- They will be able to log in to the iPad, iPhone and website with their new email and password
To purchase a Subscription:
- Click on Subscriptions from the left hand menu
- Select Add New Subscription
- Select which subscription(s) you'd like
- Process the payment online through the Shopping Cart, or by Bank Transfer/Cheque referencing the Agworld invoice number
Once you've got an account created, you can start connecting to clients and creating new client accounts in Agworld.
Please contact Agworld support if you'd like any further assistance getting started.
Note: Sync times on the iPhone/iPad are longer for your first log in. Please leave the app open and use a reliable internet source for your first log in. Sync errors occasionally occur when you're first logging in. Try re-syncing once or twice before contacting Agworld support.