Agworld has developed and maintain multiple global databases of products, crops and operations for our users in each country we operate in. This Library contains labels, safety data sheets, permit information, tech notes, research articles and much more. All products, crop or operation in Agworld, have been verified and linked to their relevant product safety information, active ingredients and more.
You can access the Library for free through the Agworld App and website. On the app, for any products your agronomist has recommended or you've used previously, the label and SDS will have automatically downloaded onto your device and is available for you offline. On the website, you can search the Library by keyword, or active ingredient for any Input.
From a Plan, Recommendation or Work Order on the iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the Job
- Tap View
- Tap the little blue i button next to the product name
- Select the information you'd like to view
From the Main Menu of the iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the menu in the top left of the screen
- Choose Library
- Select what you're searching for (products, active ingredients, crops or pests)
- Scroll through the list, or use the filters and search bar to find what you're looking for
From the Agworld Website
- Hover your mouse over Library and click on Search Library
- Type in the Search bar by product name, active ingredient, crop name etc.
- Hit Enter or Search
- Click on View the product you're interested in
- You can download the label or SDS from here
We manually maintain this database through the APVMA Gazette (in Australia), supplier communications and at the request of our users. Products are generally kept up to date, but if you notice a label or safety data sheet is needs updating, please contact Agworld Support.