(Note: Only Company Administrators have the ability to create new User accounts)
Agworld's design allows you to connect your team up to one platform to view all of your farm data in real time. If you've got an Agworld account and would like more people to be able to log in to view your farm information, you can add them as a User into your company. You can add as many Users as you'd like into your Farm company for free. By default, they will not be able to see any financial or company admin information.
Each User will be able to log in to one iPad, one iPhone and the Agworld website on any computer. When they first log in, they will automatically trigger a free trial of the Farmer Mobile subscription. After the trial period, they will be able to continue to use Agworld as either a Free Farmer (default) or by purchasing a subscription.
Subscriptions allow the User to enter data into Agworld such as Actual application information. Search "Subscriptions" in the Help Centre for more information.
To create a new User:
- From the Agworld website, Navigate to My Business > Users
- Click on Add New User
- Enter their name and email address
- You may choose to purchase a subscription, or leave the box blank
- The new User will receive an activation email to create a password and log in to their account
- They will be able to log in to the iPad, iPhone and website with their new email and password
Note: Sync times on the iPhone/iPad are longer for your first log in. Please leave the app open and use a reliable internet source for your first log in. Sync errors occasionally occur when you're first logging in. Try re-syncing once or twice before contacting Agworld support.