Map annotations let you reference and distinguish key areas on your farm map when creating, editing or assigning jobs. You can mark out areas such as powerlines, patches to avoid, key locations such as gates and much more.
How to add a map annotation:
- When creating, editing or assigning a job, scroll to “Photo Attachments”
- Under Photo Attachments, tap “Add map annotation”
- Pinch and zoom the map into it’s best position and tap “Next”
- Simply add text, draw, and highlight areas of importance using the tools on the right
- Finally, tap “Save as an attachment”
(Note: Map Annotations and photo attachments can currently only be added to jobs on the iPhone and iPad apps)