Generating Access Codes
Access Codes allow you to share the the account you have created for your farmer with your farmer. Here's how you can generate an access code:
- Log in to the Agworld website.
- Type your client’s name in the search bar found on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Select the client, this will take you to the client’s user details page.
- Scroll to the “Mobile Access Codes” section and click on “Generate Access Code”.
- A unique 12 character Access Code will be generated and will appear in the "Mobile Access Codes" section.
- Copy this Access Code and send it to your client
- Have your client download the iPad or iPhone app and enter their Access Code in the "Access Your Account" link on the login screen.
Access codes will not be visible to you if you do not have external admin rights for the farm account.
How to retrieve a previously generated access code on the iPad
Once you have generated an access code for your farmer client, you will be able to retrieve this code from the iPad app to share it with your farmer while on the go. Note that the access code will only be visible if it has been both generated and unused.
- Open Agworld for iPad.
- Select the “Contacts” tab in the main menu.
- Find and select the Farming company in your list of contacts.
- The unique 12 character Access Code will be found within the client’s user details.
- Have your clients download the Agworld iPad or iPhone app and enter their Access Code in the “Access Your Account” link on the login screen.